Sun’s out — Bring ’em out!
We all know good patio traffic can make or break a season for a pub or restaurant. Make sure you get your share of patio customers this summer with a highly targeted, interactive, multi-media marketing campaign. There are two major components: the Hot Patio Guide print feature and the online quiz contest.
The Hot Patio Guide
This is a showcase of great patios around town. It runs in every issue from June 20 to September 11, 2019. Each participating patio gets a profile in the feature approximately 1/6 of a page containing:
- A photo of your patio
- An info block featuring patio highlights, features, specials, business details and more
- A display ad (or logo), 2.25″ × 3″
The Quiz Contest
This is an interactive online quiz designed to drive customers to your business. People can complete the fun quiz about local patios for a chance to win a grand prize ($500 of gift certificates from our participating patios). The quiz is hosted online for 6 weeks and has tailor-made graphics, logos, photos and questions involving all the patio participants.
SOCIAL MEDIA POWERED
Share the quiz on social media. Quiz-takers can also share their results on social media to snag their friends and family’s attention, increasing your reach.
In addition to sharing on social media, you get four other avenues to attract people to the contest:
- Logo placement in 1/4-page contest promotional print ads in three issues of Planet S.
- Logo placement on the contest promo graphic on the Planet S website.
- Six posts (one a week) tagging you on Planet S’ social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter & Instagram with 17,000 combined followers).
- Email blast to our subscriber list.
PRINT + WEB + SOCIAL + EMAIL
This promotion offers multiple exposures of your brand to our core audience!
Total value of this package: $7,045
YOUR PRICE: $1,495 (only $149 per week!)
You supply: A gift card with a retail value of $100
Interested in this unique offer?
Please contact Louise Buckmaster ( 306-651-3423 or email@example.com ) or fill out the form below: